Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mass and whiskey

Just a quick update from me...I see once again that the others have updated, and I want to try to keep up with the posts.  I have been quite busy with my scientific study of the coldies!  Last night I tried the whiskey for the first time, and it was nice.  My host mum likes whiskey, so she taught me about that.  And, my host pops, as I call him, helped smooth the palette with a pinot noir from the region.  We stayed up really late (like 2 a.m.); however, I would like to point out that I was the first of the USA Team at the conference this morning.

This afternoon, my mum and pops picked up my grandma Val, and we went to the winery.  I sure did enjoy that.  I've just gotten up from an afternoon snooze, and now its off to dinner.  Today will be my first time eating pumpkin soup...it was a fragrant and delicious smell when I woke up from the nap.

Life is good!!

1 comment:

  1. And - it looks as though I forgot to mention my trip to the local church. I did attend mass yesterday, so I have found a little relief from all my "studying" and experimenting with the coldies :)

    ReplyDelete